Embassy West's worry-free lifestyle means that you will never need to move out even if your care needs increase since we are equipped with a full range of clinical supports to care for advanced medical needs.
Personalized Care Plans
Because each resident's needs are unique we provide personalized care plans that are tailored to individual care needs. Care is delivered by our team of full time registered nurses and on staff doctors who are available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care.
If you, or a loved one, requires assistance, our retirement residences will give you peace of mind. We offer full care for true aging in place of services and all the wonderful amenities, health-care and personal-care services you come to expect from a premier retirement community including:
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, and dining (Activities of Daily Life)
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Social programs
- Physiotherapy Classes
- Medication management
- Meals and snack service (delicious and healthy options)
- Cognitive & dementia care
- 24/7 access to in-house geriatric doctors, registered nurses and pharmacy
- Advanced security and fire suppression system
- Advanced care including tracheostomy, suctioning, and subcutaneous injections
Respite, Convalescent & Post-Surgical Care
We offer convalescent care that includes 24-hour access to registered nursing staff, emergency nurse call system, medication administration, assistance with daily living activities, and group physiotherapy programs. Our onsite Physiotherapy Centre allows us to provide top-notch rehabilitative care with offer daily complimentary classes as well as private sessions for seniors with post-surgical, stroke, and neuro needs.